Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"Belli Challenge # 42 Gift Tags"


I'm back from MN. It was a nice visit but way too short. It was also super cold while I was there. I was there 4 days and it snowed several times. I left on Sunday morning and we had to board the plane outside on the tarmac. It was 27 degrees,cold and windy. I guess I don't remember that weather anymore. Why do I want to move back again??? LOL No, just kidding. I want to go back. I miss my family. I got to hang out with my 4 1/2 year old nephew who I have only seen like 10 times. He was so fun. We did get in trouble a few times and my sister even gave me a time out. Auntie Rochelle was acting like a 4 year old.

This week's Belli Challenge is gift tags. Mine are kind of lame, sorry. I haven't stamped in over a week and I just had no good ideas. I still have two packs of Cool Caribbean cardstock left and I love these colors together. I just might do more Christmas stuff with this color combo. If you are looking for gift tag ideas, check out what the other ladies on the team came up with.
Chris Dickinson
Holly Brown
Shelly Koskinen
Joan Ervin
Debby McGivillary
Christi Thorsen
Courtney Fowler
Ceal Pritchett
Lori Ames
Sarah Anderson
Danita Hollander

11 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

I love your gift tags, Rochelle...such pretty colors and love the stamps you used!!! I am glad to hear I am not the only one with packs of Cool Caribbean stuck back...such a gorgeous color!!!

Courtney said...

What? A time out! shame on you! LOL!

Love your tags! How's the hand?

Christi Flores said...

Your tags are so sweet!!!

de said...

Cute, not lame! I need to go play...

Lorie said...

Auntie's are supposed to act their niece/nephews age! Very cute tags!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

That's the fun part about being the Auntie! Your gift tags are cute. I need to get working on some for this year! Hope your hand is doing better!

Shelly Koskinen said...

Your tags are so cute! Great job!

Bev J. said...

Glad you are back and had such a lovely time with your family.

Love the tags in the colors you chose-neat. tfs

Cheryl said...

Very nice gift tags!

JoAnna Goodman said...

So glad you are back, however, I am also glad you got to spend time with your family! The tags are too cute and I love the colors! Hugs!

Dips Recipes said...

Lovelyy blog you have