Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"Christmas Cheer"


I don't own any Amuse stamps but my blogging friend Nancy does. She sent me some stamped images along with a bunch of shimmer paper in a bunch of colors. Thanks Nancy! So for this card, I used one of the images and the silver and red shimmer paper. It is super thick paper too. I don't know who makes it. This was a fun card to make. I love the image.

I colored some of the image with SU markers and I used a Sakura Gelly Roll glitter pen for the liquid. I also used the glitter pen for te dots around the scallops.
Stamps: Amuse, Best Yet (Hostess)
Paper: Whisper White, Shimmer Silver and Shimmer Red
Ink: Black
Accessories: Giga and Mega Marvy Scallop Oval Punch, Gelly Roll Glitter Pen, SU Markers, SU Red 5/8 Inch Grosgrain Ribbon

7 comments:

Christi Flores said...

This is so sweet!! I love it!!

Cheryl said...

Really cute card.

Lorie said...

This is absolutely fantastic!

Michelle said...

Great to see you are back again - HOLY COW!!! $37,000 - that's just insane!
Michelle SBS10

Courtney said...

Oh, now I could use some of THAT holiday cheer! LOL!

Joan Ervin said...

Super cute, Rochelle...love the little AMuse stamps!!! Love all the sparkle on this!!!

stampingmommy said...

Hey Rochelle! I was thinking this stamp set looked very familiar - and now I know why!!! I have it too - I just found it while cleaning up and I think I will use it for some christmas cards tonight! Thanks for the inspiration!!
Heather (SBS)