Friday, November 07, 2008

"Still In The Great State Of Minnesota"

I am having a great time in MN with my family. The funeral was sad but everything else is great. I don't want to come home. I wish I could just stay here. Hopefully we will get that transfer soon and we can come home for good. I will be home Sunday afternoon. I am bummed that I can't make it to Archivers or the Mall of America on this trip. I did bring some stamping things but I haven't had a chance to do anything. Oh well. Thanks for hangin' with me and I will be back soon.

Rochelle

4 comments:

Gwen said...

I always feel the same way when I am in Minnesota...I just want to stay!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are enjoying your trip. Travel home safely... dear friend. We will meet up one day - for coffee and crafts. ;) MNScrapbookmom - Kyra¥

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Glad everything is going well. Have a safe trip home!

Sandra Smart said...

Rochelle,
So sorry to hear about your loss. Aside from that, I hope you are enjoying your visit home as much as possible.
I just wanted to let you know that I am going to be picking up some more chipboard coasters this week and have a post on my blog in case anyone would be interested.

Thanks!
http://thecozychair.blogspot.com/