Monday, December 08, 2008

"Busy Busy Busy"

I am busy this week finishing up my samples and getting everything prepped for my class on Friday. I have a lot of it done but there is still a lot to do.

I am also recovering from this weekend. Tony turned 40 on Sunday and I threw him a surprise party on Saturday night. We spent 7 hours putting up the Christmas lights outside Saturday and he was so exhausted. He took a shower and put on his comfy pants, grabbed a beer and said, "I am not moving from the couch for the rest of the weekend". I gave him about a half hour to rest and then told him that he "might" want to put on some real pants, since there "might" be people coming over, and they "might" be coming in 10 minutes. I didn't want him to answer the door in his comfy pants. LOL He didn't look to happy but he got over it and had a great time. There was about 20 people here. Most of his friends from work, some neighbors, and family. It was awesome. Friday was another surprise for him. His mom and sister flew in from MN and Idaho and were waiting at the restaurant when we got there. Tony just about had a heart attack. It was so fun.

So, right now I am trying to catch up on stamping stuff so I can get my class together and then get back to blogging. Have a great day and I will see you soon.

3 comments:

crazy4mycrafts said...

It sounds like both of you had alot of fun!!! Can't wait to see what you are stamping! :)

JoAnna Goodman said...

Wow! It sounds like you have been busy! But 'good' busy! lol Happy Birthday to Tony! Sounds like he had a great 40 with his surprise party and seeing his mom & sister!! What fun!! Hugs!

Cheryl said...

Sounds like a wonderful busy weekend.