Thursday, December 04, 2008

"Have you seen my mojo?"


I would like to apologize for being missing for like three weeks. I don't know what happened. I love to stamp but I just lost my mojo. It bugged me for the first three days that I didn't post anything but after that it didn't bother me as much. I don't know why. I have like 10 projects going on right now but I can't seem to finish anything to post. Part of the problem was that my girls were off track for November, so I had two of them home every day, which messed up my routine a little. I felt like I needed to be with them instead of stamping. I just couldn't find time and by the time they went to bed I was just to tired to take out all my stuff. But they are back in school and I have a class coming up soon so I need to get all my samples done. So I will be posting again starting next week. I promise! I have some fun projects that I am doing for my class that I can't wait to share with you. Some of them I have done before but they are still fun. I am doing a coaster calendar, pop top tins, tree ornament, RSVP Pen, nugget tin (which I already posted), stamped candle, candy jars, tile coasters, and wrapped candy. There might be more but I can't think of them right now off the top of my head. So I will be back in action next week.
Tony is turning 40 on Sunday so this weekend is booked for me. Celebrating his birthday and putting up Christmas lights.
Stamps: Denamidesign, SU Holiday Sampler (retired)
Paper: Real Red, Summer Sun, Whisper White
Ink: Stazon Black, Real Red
Accessories: SU Markers, Cuttlebug, Embossing Folder, Stickles, Giga and Mega Scallop Circle, SU Circle Punches, Silver Cord, Hand Held Hole Punch

22 comments:

Tiffany said...

How adorable! I love it!!!! Gorgeous job on the sketch.

Joy Jenkins said...

Very cute. I love those colors.

Lauri said...

Glad you are okay!!!! I think many of us have lost our mojo; I know I totally lost mine but it is creeping back!

Nancy said...

Love your card and welcome back!
Family time is definitely more important than stamping and keeping up with a blog...no need to apologize.
Glad you and your family are ok ... I know I was beginning to worry.
Sheesh, I sound like a mother. *grin*

Jennifer Orbaker said...

So glad everything is ok! We were all worried about you! Your girls are def. more important!!! We will wait patiently for your next post! Well maybe not patiently!

Christi Flores said...

I have mojoless times myself so I can totally relate. This card is so sweet!! You definitely have been missed.

cyndi said...

glad to know you are ok, i was wondering what happened to you!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

glad you're back....and never apologize for everyday life happening! and glad all is well!
Susan

Lorie said...

It is so good to see you! I LOVE this card!

Cheryl said...

Cute card! I think we all lose it once in a while. Glad you are back.

Anonymous said...

I haven't been making alot of things either. December is a tough month to keep everything going and together. So much to do, so little time. :) Your card is precious... ¥

Anonymous said...

It's really good to see you back on your Blog! I'm looking forward to next week and seeing all your great creations!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

yay! you're back! missed you! Love this card - too cute!

Anonymous said...

yay! you're back! missed you! Love this card - too cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

don't know how I got so many copies of my comment to post?! sorry about that!

Sandra Smart said...

happy to have you back! Have fun this weekend!

JoAnna Goodman said...

Love the yellow and red!! The Santa's hats on the chicks are too cute, as well! Great job! Glad to have you back!! But also glad you got to spend quality time with your girls!! Hugs!

Unknown said...

This image is really cute, very nice card Rochelle. I hope you find your MOJO soon, I love seeing your creations.

stampingmommy said...

I think we all have mojo issues during the holidays! Its not that I don't want to stamp - but sometimes finding time to stamp with the holidays is super hard
:0)
I love seeing all your goodies - I hope you find your mojo soon!
Love ya!

Doris said...

Welcome back! We all need to recharge our creative batteries now and then. Family time will do it! Merry Christmas!!