Saturday, January 17, 2009

"Beautiful Bella"


I love this card. I think it is the color combo that I like the best. This card was inspired by Dawn Olchefske (dostamping) We made this one at stamp camp last weekend. I have been a big fan of Dawn's for a long time so it was fun to make a card that was inspired by one of hers. When I move back to MN I am going to become a demo and I am going to sign up under Dawn. I really like the ribbon on this card but the back of it is white and when I made my first bow I one of the pieces was white and the same thing happened when I made a knot. So I made the bow like this so that you wouldn't see the back of the ribbon. I don't know if you can see it or not but the middle dot in the greeting has a stickles on it. Gotta love stickles!!
Stamps: Think Happy Thoughts
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Bella Rose DP
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Rose Red
Accessories: SU Scallop Punch, Paper Piercer, Stickles, Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card, Rochelle! I love the colors - and that ribbon! I just got some of that in my last order - LOVE that stuff! Great job!

Hugs,
Chris

Cheryl said...

Rochelle I love everything about this card. Design, color the ribbon!

JoAnna Goodman said...

Beautiful card! Great job, as always!! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I am a true sucker for Bella. :) Love it in everything. :) ¥

Anonymous said...

P.S. I adore Dawn as well, and can't wait for you to move back to MN. :) ¥

Two Happy Stampers said...

Such a lovely card! It's so well balanced. Great job!

-Adriel

Tai said...

Rochelle:

I love this card and I love this designer paper.

Thanks for sharing

Tai