Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"Crazy For Cupcakes"


These cards we made at stamp camp last weekend. I love them both. I think I will do them for my February stamp class. I love the layouts and the colors. I seem to use the top cards layout a lot on cards I make. They were inspired by cards seen on Dawn Easton's blog. The image was colored with ink pads and a blender pen, and popped up with dimensionals. Liquid applique was applied to the cupcakes as frosting.

Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes
Paper: Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, Tangerine Tango, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Washington Apple DP
Ink: Black Stazon, Versa Mark
Accessories: Liquid Applique, Blender Pen, SU Makers, Orange Non SU Ribbon, Nestibilities, White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Dimensionals

9 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Boy does those cupcakes look yummy!!!!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Love the applique on your cupcakes. Who doesn't love cupcakes for their birthday!

Shelly Koskinen said...

These cupcakes make me hungry!!! CUTE CARD!

Sandra Smart said...

Hi Rochelle! These cards are adorable!

Denise said...

Great card, love the color combo & the applique on the cupcakes look so yummy!!

Melissa said...

Very very cute!

M.

JoAnna Goodman said...

Love the cards! The color combo is fabulous! Great job! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rochelle.... Cute Idea... I have not purchased the cupcake stamp yet but I'm very tempted with all of the cute ideas I've been seeing... where do you get the liquid applique from??? I looked at our Walmart and couldn't find it....
Let me know
Thanks
Melissa in Wisconsin
woodlandcourt@aol.com

Anonymous said...

love the liquid applique for the frosting! What bright and cheery birthday cards! Love them!