Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I want to thank all of you who have been patient with me. I know I haven't posted in forever and believe me, I feel bad. I don't know what has happened to me. I guess since I had my hand surgery it was hard to get back into it since it hurt so bad to stamp. Life also got in the way and stamping had to take a back seat. Then I lost my mojo. The holidays came and went and now it is the new year. Molly my 6 year old had her tonsils and adenoids taken out on Monday and she is home this week and needs me. She is a real trooper though. One tough little girl. She had chronic snoring, sleep apnea, and couldn't breathe out of her nose since last August. So they wanted to take her tonsils and adenoids out to free up her passage so she can breathe and sleep normally. I can tell already that it is working. I do have stamp camp this Saturday and I will have things to share next week. Hopefully that will keep me posing. I think I just need a nudge in the right direction.

I also want to thank so many of you for your e-mails. I guess seeing how many people miss me makes me want to stamp again. Thanks for all your support. See you soon!

18 comments:

Amanda said...

hi! I wondered if something bad had happened since you hadn't posted in a while but also knew that holidays probably were keeping you busy not to mention having kids home from school and enjoying family time. I do hope you and your daughter have a speedy recovery and you fill like you ole stamping self again!! I miss all you great projects!!!! :)
Happy New Year!

Lauri said...

Hope you are back to stamping soon!! I have been checking in...hoping it was just all the holiday stuff...hope everyone is back feeling better soon!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Oh so nice to "see you" again. I've so missed all of your creativeness! I look forward to seeing it again!

cyndi said...

hope things perk up for you and yours. glad to see an "update".

Anonymous said...

Hi Rochelle,

Thanks for the update. I too was concerned. Glad to hear Molly is on the mend and it seems to have done the trick.

Love your site, you've always got great ideas on your site which I get real inspiration from!

Cheers from Canada!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back! Hope Molly's recovery is quick! Can't wait to see some more of your creations!

Big hugs,
Chris

Leanne said...

Yay! Happy to hear you will be back at it soon. I have missed reading your blog. Hope Molly is better soon and I look forward to seeing what you have to show.

Shannon Roberts said...

OMGoshh!!! Don't worry about us all! You take care of you & your family. Us ladies will still be here! You are such an inspiration!!!!

Cheryl said...

Glad to see you back. Hope Molly is healing fast.

NavyWifeArmyMom said...

Rochelle - so glad to see your blog update in my Inbox this morning!! Glad to know that all is well there in Sacramento! Sent you a private email!
Huggers
Rhonda

Jennifer Orbaker said...

So glad to see you back Rochelle!! We've missed you!!! I've been busy making gift sets inspired by your creations and have been thinking about you each day that I have been making them.

Hope Molly is feeling better soon! And you also! Sending you big cyber hugs!!!!!

Anonymous said...

No need to apologize. I think everyone understands how it is, I certainly do. And a blog should never come before family :-).

Claudia said...

Hi Rochelle! It's great to hear from you. Take your time getting back into stamping - we will be waiting to see more of your wonderful creativity when you are ready.

jimlynn said...

SO GLAD you're back! I've missed seeing your wonderful art. Such an inspiration to me.
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you Rochelle! Life does get in the way sometimes. I didn't have all of the setbacks you've had but I have had a hard time getting started again after the holidays. Hang in there. We'll be waiting patiently!

Anonymous said...

Rochelle happy new year. I am so sorry about your hand and I hope as time goes by it will get better. I am glad your dd came through her surgery ok and that you are already seeing a change. I hope things calm down for you soon and that you will be back to stamping before you know it. Take care and thanks for updating us.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Nancy said...

So nice to "see" you again! Just figured life got in the way...it happens.
{{{hugs}}} to Molly for a speedy recovery.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are well. I hoep that your hand is healing more and more each day.
Happy New Year to you.
MoJo... what's that? I think that I lost mine as well... ¥