Thursday, February 05, 2009

"A Little Love"


This is another card we will be doing in my class Friday. I also made this one several years ago when I took the class that I am now teaching. Once again a simple card that packs a punch. Gotta love simple. The chair stamp is from the retired set A Little Love and the word valentine is from Everyday Flexible Phrases. I am almost ready for my class. I just need to come up with a 3D project. You would think that would be easy for me but it isn't. Most of the people in my class take it every month so I would like to come up with something new and different.
Stamps: A Little Love, Everyday Flexible Phrases
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Black Stazon
Accessories: Red Gingham Ribbon, SU Red Marker

3 comments:

Margaret Moody said...

I love both of the Valentine cards you posted! I'm so glad you posted again! I've been missing your creative ideas! Thanks for taking the time to share them with everyone. Good luck with your upcoming class and, most of all, with the job hunting!

Diane said...

Looks like it will be a very interesting class tonight!!! Two beautiful cards Rochelle,have fun tonitht!!!

dawnmercedes said...

someone gave me this set and I don't know that I ever used it...wow...cute card!