Friday, January 29, 2010

" Treat Box"


I am getting bored with cards so I decided to make some more of these super easy and super cute treat boxes. I will probably fill them with candy and give them to the girls teachers. I love making these. I am going to do some for my daughters Girl Scout troop this weekend. I have absolutely nothing planned this weekend, so all I am going to do is stamp...all weekend! Woo Hoo! I am still waiting for the house to sell which is annoying. I hate not having a time line to work with. So, while I wait....I create! Here is the link to the directions that I used for these boxes. Have fun making your own.
Stamps: True Friend
Paper: Rose Red, Regal Rose, Old Olive, Whisper White, Bella Rose DP, Raspberry Tart DP
Ink: Rose Red, Old Olive
Accessories: Bling, SU Scallop Circle Punch, SU Circle Punches, SU Scallop Border Punch

4 comments:

CHARLOTTE said...

Directions?

Rochelle W said...

Charlotte, The directions are there. I will change the color text to blue so you can see it. It was pink before and I guess that is hard to see.

Cherie said...

Rochelle, Your boxes are just too cool! I love the beautiful colors you used. Bella Rose is a very favorite............I hate to use it, but I'm going to make a few of these! Thanks for sharing!

X Sarah said...

Hi Mom. I love your craft. You should see my two blogs. www.sarahsplaceinspace.blogspot.com and www.thesarahside.blogspot.com
Bye!